MBBS in Philippines, MBBS From Philippines, MBBS in Philippines, MBBS Admission in Philippines MBBS Fee, Study MBBS in Philippines Fee Structure 2021, MBBS in Philippines 2021 | Low Fees & Direct Admission, Study MBBS in Philippines | MBBS in Philippines For Indian Students, Benefits of Studying MBBS from Philippines, Study MBBS in Philippines | MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in Philippines 2021 for Indian Students, MBBS in Philippines For Indian Students in 2021, MBBS in Philippines For Indian Students, MBBS in Philippines, Study Fees 2021, Eligibility, Admission, MBBS in Philippines: Pursue MBBS in Philippines University, Study MBBS in Philippines, MBBS Admission in Philippines 2021
https://www.careerplus.org.in/study-mbbs-in-philippines, https://www.moksh16.com/mbbs-in-philippines/, https://mbbscouncil.com/listing/mbbs-in-philippines/, https://www.ruseducation.in/mbbs-in-philippines.html, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/mbbs-in-philippines.php, https://uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/fee-comparison-mbbs-courses/, https://saraswationline.com/study-mbbs-in-philippines/, https://wisdomoverseas.com/mbbs-in-philippines/eligibility-criteria-to-study-mbbs-in-philippines-for-indian-students/
MBBS From Philippines
Philippines has one of the best education systems in Asia. Best place for Indian students to study completely in English, at affordable prices and high quality Medical Education. With 90% literacy rate education is of primary concern in the country. Philippines is the largest English – Speaking country in the Southeast Asian region.
Why Studying MBBS in Philippines?
- MBBS in Philippines is affordable & also the cost of living for Indian student.
- Philippines is the best destination for MBBS study with high quality of education.
- MBBS in Philippines is fully taught in English language.
- Not necessary to learn any new language to study in Philippines.
- Every Philippines medical universities follow the US pattern of education which directly helps the students who desire to give USMLE exam.
- Higher FMGE passing percentage than Ukraine, China, Russia, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan & Germany (2016-17).
- In Philippines, One of the most noteworthy NMC Screening Test passing.
- Direct MBBS admission in Philippines with best medical universities.
- All top medical universities in Philippines are recognized by – WHO, NMC, ECFMG & WFME
- MBBS degree from Philippines are globally recognized.
- No donation and capitation fees to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- IELTS & TOEFL exam is not required.
Admission is not decided on the basis of NEET score. However, qualifying NEET is the minimum eligibility criteria to study MBBS abroad
Yes, qualifying NEET is the minimum eligibility criteria to study MBBS in India as well as abroad
Yes, Marks obtained by you in NEET is valid for 3 years for taking admission MBBS abroad
The course duration of MBBS in Philippines is 5 Years 6 Months
- Yes YOU can take transfer. MCI (prior to NMC) have some regulations and guidelines, which is in context to eligibility and recognition of the degree, which implies:
- The course should be continuous and uninterrupted,
- No Objection Certificate from the university transferring to, or even a Bonafide Certificate from the university transferring to, accepting your admission in a particular year will do the needful.
- These days almost all countries follow ECTS or America Credit System, which makes its much easier for Students to take transfer without losing any year.
- To be precise, there is no restriction in parallel transfer from University to University in the same country or another.
- Similarly there is no restriction in Number of transfers, one or multiple it is Valid as long as you comply to the eligibly clauses
Accommodation and hostel facilities are available for the MBBS students in abroad.
Hostel facility is provided by almost all the universities in the campus or near to it, other than that facility of student mess is also available
The monthly living expenditure is between Rs 12000 – 15000 to study MBBS abroad.
|COLLEGE||DURATION: 5 YEARS 6 MONTHS||TOTAL|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College||₹ 3,13,000 /year||₹ 15,65,000|
|AmA School Of Medicine||₹ 3,06,000/year||₹ 15, 30,000|
|University Of Perpetual Help System DALTA||₹ 3,25,000/year||₹ 16, 25,000|
Yes, After doing MBBS from Philippines we can practice in India after appearing for the Screening test by NMC(erstwhile MCI) and obtaining registration for Medical practitioner.
Yes you can practice and look for a job in India. However you can practice only after qualifying FMGE/NEXT, which is a screening test conducted by NMC (erstwhile MCI), eventually obtaining the license to practice.
Yes, you can do PG or Practice in Philippines after qualifying Philippines Physician Licensure examination.
MBBS degree from Philippines is accepted globally, However to practice you have to qualify that countries licensure examination.
No, Indian students do not suffer from any language barrier because the medium of teaching is English
No, Though the medium of teaching is English but to study MBBS in Belize , qualifying IELTS and TOEFL is not required
No, scholarships are not provided as far as Indian students are concerned
The processing of Visa for Philippines takes 7- 10 working days
For Philippines Visa applicant has to submit original notice of acceptance issued by the college (admission letter) with clear impression of dry seal which means along with other necessary documents, applicants have to get the original admission letter from the College in Philippines back in India prior to applying for student Visa.
Nevertheless, we at MedStudies help the aspirants to get through the Visa process. We provide the complete travel assistance to the students
Yes, you may obtain an education loan to study MBBS in Philippines. The procedure is same as for any other foreign university. To know more get in touch with the expert team of MedStudies
In the magnificent country of Philippines, there are a bouquet of academic institutions that offer MBBS. Almost all the majority of academic institutions in the country are approved by MCI and WHO, pursuing MBBS in the Philippines from the below mentioned universities will expand your exposure which will make you eligible to practice not only in the Philippines but in India as well. Here are the best MBBS colleges in Philippines:
Yes, MBBS abroad for girls is safe for Philippines. The country has highest literacy rate as well as it also has high percentage of female professionals which makes it all the more safe for girls to study MBBS abroad
MBBS from Philippines is always a better option for the following reason:
- It is one of the best countries to provide quality medical course for at an affordable fee.
- It follows the American Style Medical Curriculum therefore students aspiring to practice or study in USA or Canada can be benefitted, however they have to appear for the licensure exam of the particular country.
- The medium of teaching is English therefore it is easier for Indian Students to follow the Classes.
- The country is well connected in respect to travel and communication
- Indian Food is widely available in Philippines. Many university hostels and private hostels provide Indian food