Direct Admission in AMA School of Medicine Philippines, MBBS From AMA School of Medicine, AMA School of Medicine Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in AMA School of Medicine, MBBS Fee Structure of AMA School of Medicine, Apply for MBBS Admission in AMA School of Medicine, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in AMA School of Medicine Philippines, Study in AMA School of Medicine
https://www.amaschoolofmedicine.com/, https://www.amaschoolofmedicine.com/bs-md-fees.php, https://www.edufever.com/ama-school-of-medicine-philippines/, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/philippines/ama-school-of-medicine.php, https://www.ruseducation.in/ama-school-of-medicine.html, https://gmfadmission.in/ama-school-medicine-asmfee-structure/, https://www.rmcedu.com/ama-school-of-medicine.html, https://amaschoolofmedicine.amaes.edu.ph/, https://www.mbbsstudy.com/ama-college-of-medicine-fees.php, https://www.pathtostudy.com/ama-school-of-medicine-philippines-mbbs-ranking-reviews.aspx
About AMA School of Medicine, Philippines
AMA School of Medicine was established in 2008 which is the best option to study MBBS in the Philippines. The institute is located in the heart of Makati city which holds the highest concentrations of multinational, transnational and international organizations.
The institute has produced a number of medical practitioners through an innovative case-based curriculum that will develop self-directed and lifelong learners.
During the first 3 year course of study, students will get an understanding of basic science and clinical science concepts in the class of medicine. From the 4th year course of study, students have been taught the practical aspects through the practice of medicine, epidemiologic and health research programs.
Why Studying MBBS at AMA School of Medicine?
Follow these points to know more about the advantages of studying at the AMA School of Medicine:
- AMA School of Medicine provides students a high education standard and a quality education system.
- The education provided here is of international standard and accepted worldwide.
- AMA School of Medicine provides students with a low-cost fee structure.
- There is an ideal student-faculty ratio for the integrated curriculum of MBBS.
- Students are provided with well-equipped laboratories and help to learn all the methods more practically.
All the candidates should check the eligibility criteria and fulfill it for taking admission to MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine:
- Applicant’s ages should be between 17 to 25 years.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each applicant.
- Applicants must take the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% for open category & 45% for reserved category.
- Applicants need to qualify the English language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Step by step admission process for MBBS in AMA School of Medicine is given below for the year 2021-2022:
Step 1: FStudents need to fill the online application form first. The form is available on the official portal of AMA School of Medicine.
Step 2: Submit all the necessary documents for verification.
Step 3: After submitting the application form, those students who are selected would get an invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: Students have to pay the first-year admission fee after selection.
Step 5: After successful payment students need to apply for a student visa.
Step 6: When a student’s visa is approved, students can fly to the Philippines for their medical course.
Make sure to carry all the documents mentioned below for proceeding with the admission process:
- Academic mark sheets, SSC and HSC
- NEET report card
- English proficiency certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Student Visa
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance
- Latest Covid-19 test reports
- Passport size photographs
AmA School Of Medicine Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||TOTAL FEES (INR)|
|AmA School Of Medicine||5 Years 6 Months||15,30,000|
ACCOMODATION (INR): 55000 ANNUALLY
FOOD (INR): 7000 MONTHLY
AMA School of Medicine, Philippines - MedStudiesENROLL NOW