MBBS From Mkhitar Gosh University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh University Armenia, Direct Admission in Mkhitar Gosh University Armenia, MBBS Admission in Mkhitar Gosh University, Study in Mkhitar Gosh University, Apply for MBBS Admission in Mkhitar Gosh University, MBBS Fee Structure of Mkhitar Gosh University
https://www.ruseducation.in/armenian-Russian-International-University.html, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/armenia/mkhitar-gosh-armenian-russian-international-university.php, https://www.mbbsuniversities.com/content/mkhitar-gosh-armenian-russian-international-university, https://mkhitargosh.am/en/, http://armenianrussianinternationaluniversity.com/, https://www.studyeurope.in/mkhitar-gosh-armenian-russian-international-university/, https://www.theeducationabroad.com/university/mkhitar-gosh-armenian-russian-international-university/, https://www.mbbsexperts.com/mkhitar-gosh-armenian-russian-international-university/
MBBS From Mkhitar Gosh University :
About Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, Armenia
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University was established in 1996 in Yerevan. The university has accreditation of Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance known as ANQA and it is also officially approved by the National Medical Commission which complies with the standards set by NMC.
The university is one of the top universities in Armenia and it is known for providing high quality education. For the International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees, the university is a recognized member of UNESCO.
The MBBS program offered by the University is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia Indian students who complete their graduation from the university are eligible to sit for NMC screening test and practice in India as a doctor.
Why Study MBBS at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University?
Below are the benefits of studying at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- A student can apply for internships in various hospitals in Armenia, after completing his/her first year of studies.
- The graduate degree which students get in MBBS from Mkhitar Gosh University is valid in India and other countries.
- Students can practice medicine in any part of the world once they qualify for screening tests of the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- High-quality education in MBBS courses is ensured through the combination of modern medicine and practical training.
- Connecting flights are easily available, if students want to travel to and fro from India to Armenia.
- The university has approval from the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The Mkhitar Gosh university follows a curriculum similar to that of MBBS in India. Thus, Indian students find it easy to mix up in the new environment and the education system of Mkhitar Gosh University.
- Language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction while studying MBBS in the Mkhitar Gosh university.
- No need to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission into Mkhitar Gosh University.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS From Mkhitar Gosh University:
Students must meet the following requirements set by the National Medical Commission (NMC) for admission into the Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- At least 17 years of age (as on 31st December of the year in which you are taking admission).
- Applicants must get a minimum of 50% marks in Class XII (or equivalent examination).
- Qualifying (passing) score in NEET exam.
- The university does not require any special English level certification from the applicants.
Step by Step admission procedure at the Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is as follows:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of mark sheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET exam
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission to Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant
- Application form with all mandatory details
- Passing certificates and mark sheets of applicants in 10th and 12th standard
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Fee amount slip (paid)
- Valid passport of a student with attested photographs (valid for minimum 1 year)
- Medical insurance documents of the student
- Filled application form of the applicant
- Well attested documents by the concerned departments.
Mkhitar Gosh University Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||1st Year USD||2nd to 6th Year USD||Total Fee USD|
|Mkhitar Gosh University||6 Years||4200||3200||20,200|
- Hostel 100 USD per month.
- Mess 100 USD per month
- Medical Insurance 100 USD per year
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University- MedStudiesENROLL NOW