MBBS in Armenia, MBBS From Armenia, MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students, Low fees, Admission 2021, MBBS in Armenia 2021 – Low Fee Structure, Study MBBS in Top Medical Universities of Armenia, Reasons to study MBBS in ArmeniaMBBS in Armenia, Study MBBS in Armenia, Fee Structure, MBBS in Armenia – MBBS Universities, MBBS in Armenia Direct Admission Low Fees Indian Students, Study MBBS in Armenia 2021 | Armenia Medical University, MBBS in Armenia, Study MBBS in Armenia, Eligibility & Fees, MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students in 2021, MBBS Admission in Armenia for Indian Students at MCI, Study MBBS in Armenia, Medical Education in Armenia, Study MBBS IN Armenia | Direct Admission, Low Fees, Should I study mbbs in Armenia
https://www.studyeurope.in/mbbs-in-armenia/, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/mbbs-in-armenia.php, https://www.ruseducation.in/mbbs-in-armenia.html, http://www.ysmu.net/, https://www.themdhouse.com/mbbs-in-armenia.php, https://www.theeducationabroad.com/country/study-mbbs-in-Armenia/, https://www.jagvimal.com/mbbs-in-armenia.html, https://www.eklavyaoverseas.com/mbbs-in-armenia/, https://www.edufever.com/mbbs-in-armenia/, https://www.mbbsuniversities.com/contents/mbbs-in-armenia
MBBS In Armenia
The most rewarding and respectable profession in a country like ‘India’ is the medical profession. For Indian medical aspirants, studying MBBS in Armenia can be the best option. Students can get anything they wish for in their medical university of Armenia.
Modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, Low MBBS course fee, good clinical exposure, quality medical education, these are some factors which attract thousands of students to do MBBS in Armenia.
Also, a student does not need to opt for any kind of entrance exam to get admission in a top medical university in Armenia. The classes for MBBS are conducted in the English language in Armenia. Equivalent to an MBBS degree in India, the medical universities in Armenia offer an ‘MD’ degree to Indian students.
Why Study MBBS in Armenia?
Check these some of the benefits of studying medicine in Armenia for Indian students:
- Armenian medical certificates are recognized by NMC and WHO
- No TOEFL or IELTS is essential for admission to MBBS program in Armenia
- Lower cost of living in Armenia
- One of the safest countries in Europe for worry-free education
- Good proximity and studying environment
- No Entrance exams needed for admission to MBBS in Armenia
- Good study environment
- Highly competitive course fee
Course Duration of Medical Education (MBBS) in Armenia:
- The total duration of the MBBS programme in Armenia is of 6 years. The first 5 years focuses on teaching the basics of medical science and clinical studies. The remaining 1 year is devoted towards practical training in a hospital affiliated to the university.
- 6 years of MBBS course in Armenia also includes internship.
- Every medical aspirant from India must clear his/her 10+2 exam with Science; scoring a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for general category and 40% for reserved category as per the guidelines by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The candidate or the applicant must qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to pursue MBBS both in India as well as abroad.
Medical Colleges in Armenia Focus:
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University (Private) 6 years MD General Medicine (Fees 2900 USD)
- University of Traditional Medicine (Private) 6 years MD General Medicine (Fees 3500 USD)
- Yerevan State Medical University (Government ) 6 years MD General Medicine (Fees 4700 USD)
- St Teresa Medical College (Private) 6 years MD General Medicine (Fees 2500 USD)
- Yerevan Hayabusak University (Private) 6 years MD General Medicine (Fees 3500 USD)
- Erebuni Medical Institute (Private) 6 years MD General Medicine (Fees 3500 USD)