Established in the year: 1997
The Kathmandu medical college also known as KMCTH is a medical institute that is located in the country capital of Kathmandu. The Kathmandu medical college is a private medical college in Nepal. This medical university was established in the year 1997 and is being providing excellent medical education since.
The Kathmandu medical college, Kathmandu is affiliated with Kathmandu University and is also recognized by international organizations such as the medical council of Nepal, Sri Lankan medical council, general medical council, and also the medical council of India. The university is also been listed in the WHO’s world directory of medical schools, the international medical education directory, and many more.
The Kathmandu national medical college has a teaching hostel that is used to provide extensive training and to the students who study MBBS in Nepal. Students learn by training under professionals who excel in the medical field.
- Must have present year NEET qualified.
|Single Payment||Amount in INR||Amount in USD|
|At the time of admission||20,43,750||USD 27000|
- Admission form charge: IRs.5,000.00
- Registration approx. IRs. 23,500 for Indian and approx. USD 400, affiliation fee approx. IRs. 62,000 and NMC registration approx. IRs. 3200 as per respective authorities notice. Registration, affiliation and NMC registration fees are one time only. This amount shall be actual as per the KU and NMC notice for the particular batch of MBBS program.
- University exam fee as per KU rules.
- If student fails in university exam, IRs. 14,500 has to be paid in each subject in the university re-exam beside university exam fee, logistic fee.
- Hostel fee (excluding food) IRs. 12,000 per month (increased by 5% in every two years), in double sharing accommodation.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) is available in approx. IRs. 5,000 to 5,500 per month at present in cafeteria.
- Electricity and water charge in the hostel has to be paid by student.
- Hostel is mandatory for all international/lndians Students for whole academic course and internship.
- ‘Penalty of IRs. l0 per day per IRs. 10,000 will be charged if payment is not paid within due date.