MBBS From Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan, Direct Admission in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan, MBBS Admission in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Study in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Apply for MBBS Admission in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, MBBS Fee Structure of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
https://www.kaznu.kz/en/17311/page/, https://www.moksh16.com/kazakh-national-university/, https://www.jagvimal.com/university/al-farabi-kazakh-national-university, https://www.edufever.com/al-farabi-kazakh-national-university-kazakhstan/, https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/al-farabi-kazakh-national-university, https://www.eklavyaoverseas.com/al-farabi-kazakh-national-university/, https://omkarmedicom.com/al-farabi-kazakh-national-university/
About Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University was founded in 1934. It is the leading institution of the system of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and it is the oldest classical university in the republic.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The Al-Farabi University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
It has taken its name from the renowned philosopher and scholar named Al-Farabi. In the year 2001, this was recognized as the national university. Currently, more than 20,000 students study at the university and there are 2500 faculty members teaching at the university.
Why Study MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
- The students are not required to sit for any entrance examinations before securing admission to the Kazakhstan Medical University.
- The university does not demand any kind of donations.
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side for students who choose to study at this university.
- The university offers top notch education facilities for the students.
- The university offers a safe and engaging environment for all.
- The infrastructure of the university is modern and highly advanced.
- There is a safe and peaceful atmosphere which is good for studies at the university.
- Students are provided with extracurricular activities such as sports facilities, music and other related leisure activities.
- The faculties at the university are cooperative and qualified.
- The medium of instruction in English for the international medical candidates.
- The university has modern and advanced infrastructure.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have chemistry, physics, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Following is the admission process for applying to the MBBS course at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
Step 1: Students should apply online. They should fill the online application form of the university.
Following documents are required for enrolling in the university:
- Copy of the transcript of grade 10, grade 11, grade 12
- school-leaving certificate
- valid passport
Step 2: The students will be informed about the dismissal and acceptance of the application once their documents are evaluated. The student will be informed after 1-2 working days, in the event that a student & application structure is acknowledged. The students will be given the affirmation inside a similar period.
Step 3: Applicants should pay enrollment expenses. Students can pay the fees through net banking or other payment methods, after receiving the confirmation letter.
Step 4: Applicants can then apply for the student visa.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- The certificate of Secondary school education (after 9th grade)
- The Certificate of High school education (after the 11th grade)
- Passport size photos – 4 (in the size 3×4)
- Address reference
- Identity card and a PIN
- Medical inquiry on Form No. 086-Y
- Characteristics from school
- Bank receipt of University’s payment of 1st-year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||1st Year USD||2nd to 5th Year USD||Total Fee USD|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||5 Years||5300||4200||22,100|
- 1st year fee include: Tuition Fees, Hostel for 1 Year, Medical Insurance (1 years).
- 2nd year onwards: Medical Insurance 100 USD, Hostel 600USD
- Mess 1000 USD per yearly
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan- MedStudiesENROLL NOW