MBBS From Astana Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Astana Medical University Kazakhstan, Direct Admission in Astana Medical University Kazakhstan, MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University, Study in Astana Medical University, Apply for MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Astana Medical University
https://www.amu.kz/en/, https://www.astanamedicaluniversity.com/, https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/astana-medical-university, https://www.ruseducation.in/astana-medical-university.html, https://www.edufever.com/amu-kazakhstan/, https://www.rmcedu.com/astana-medical-university.html, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/kazakhstan/astana-medical-university.php, https://www.becindia.org/astana-medical-university.html, http://www.astanamedicaluniversityindia.org/
About Astana Medical University, Kazakhstan
stana Medical University is a higher education medical institution located in the city of Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan and was established as an academy in the year of 1997.
The university is the most popular medical university of Kazakhstan and always endeavours to introduce innovative technologies to the education system for enhancing the overall quality of medical education.
Astana Medical University is the preferred choice of many students looking for low-cost medical education.
For taking admission in MBBS course the application forms are open from July and runs till August. Thus, it’s very crucial to apply before 30th July every year as the visa process may be long at least for 2-3 months.
Why Study MBBS at Astana Medical University?
Now will go through some major reasons, why worldwide Students urge to study MBBS in Astana Medical University:
- Reasonable fee structure which is affordable to global medical aspirants.
- Top-notch medical education is provided in the University.
- Wide range of employment opportunities are open after studying MBBS in Astana medical University.
- University provides highly Infrastructured hostel facilities along with all modern amenities
- The University has renowned teaching staff.
- Astana Medical University doesn’t require any entrance exam to get admission in MBBS Course.
- Thus University has the largest library of Kazakhstan
- National level competitions occurs in the university.
- This University has International relations with many nations.
- No donation fee or hidden costs during MBBS admissions.
- The medicine degree awarded from Astana medical University is globally recognised.
- There is No language problem in Astana medical University.
- Astana medical University is fully recognised by NMC, WHO and UNESCO.
- The University serves many modern facilities to worldwide students like auditorium, cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, sports and hospitals.
- Kazakhstan has High standard of living.
The students are eligible to take admission in Astana Medical University if they fit into the criteria given below:
- The student must have a minimum age of 17 years or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must clear 10+2 with 50% aggregate in biology, physics, chemistry from a recognised board.
Minimum qualification for:
- Qualifying NEET entrance examination
- Students must have valid passport copy
Here are some steps of the admission process the medical aspirants need to follow:
Step 1: Present your application form with authentic ID and proofs.
Step 2: Scan and send original documents with passport copy on mail: Higher secondary mark sheet
Step 3: You will get an offer letter from the university
Step 4: Pay the university fee
Step 5: After paying fee, apply for the visa process
Step 6: After applying for a visa, you will get a valid passport to fly for making your dreams come true.
Important documents must be submitted at the time of the MBBS admission process:
- Certificate of completed intermediate education must be submitted at admission time.
- Application form should be submitted during admission.
- Students must carry 10 passport size photographs(3 ×4 cm).
- Medical reference certificate is also important during admission time.
- Certificate of the preparatory department is required.
- Bank receipt of first-year tuition fee is required.
- Valid Passport is required during admission.
Astana Medical University, Fee details:
|1st Year Fee USD
|2nd to 5th Year USD
|Total Fee USD
|Astana Medical University
- 1st year fee include: Tuition Fees, Hostel for 1 Year, Medical Insurance (1 years).
- 2nd year onwards: Medical Insurance 100 USD, Hostel 600USD
- Mess 1000 USD per yearly.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan- MedStudiesENROLL NOW