Direct Admission in Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan, Study in Jalalabad State University, MBBS From Jalalabad State University, Jalalabad State University, MBBS Admission in Jalalabad State University, Apply for MBBS Admission in Jalalabad State University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan, Jalalabad State University Medical Academy, MBBS Fee Structure of Jalalabad State University
https://www.ruseducation.in/jalalabad-state-medical-university.html, http://jasu.kg/, https://jasu.edu.kg/, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/kyrgyzstan/jalalabad-state-university.php, https://www.moksh16.com/jalal-abad-medical-university/, https://mbbscouncil.com/listing/jalal-abad-state-medical-university/, https://www.jalalabaduniversity.com/, https://www.becindia.org/jalalabad-state-medical-university.html, https://eaziline.com/jalalabad-state-university-kyrgyzstan/
About Jalalabad State Medical University, Κуrgуzstаn
The Jalalabad State Medical University of Jalalabad was founded in 1993 and is a center of higher education in various fields. The university has all kinds of programs for diplomas, degrees, masters and doctorates.
The university offers a wide exposure to students in the field of medicine, helping them to visit several hospitals to practice in the last years of the course. The university has several departments scattered throughout the city.
The State Medical University of Jalalabad is recognized by international organizations, including WHO and NMC. The university has a large number of Asian students who are enrolled in medical school and is among the recognized medical schools in Kyrgyzstan.
Why Study MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University?
Take a deep dive into the beneficial reasons behind studying MBBS at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- The students always have the opportunity to study under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
- Regular applications of innovative teaching methodologies and practical training curriculum in the classes.
- An appropriate implementation of the latest medical technologies and highly advanced equipment for practical orientation.
- Student’s exchange programs are conducted for one semester, allowing the students to study at another university.
- The university has received Universal accreditation from the medical bodies like NMC, WHO, USMLE, PLAB, etc.
- Jalalabad State Medical University encourages students and faculty members to participate in various scientific projects and other international events.
- Wide range of job opportunities in medicine for foriegn students in Kyrgyzstan as well as their own countries.
- Excellent infrastructural facilities that consist of well accommodated hostel rooms with all the basic arrangements of living.
- JSMU serves many modern facilities like an auditorium, recreational centers, cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, and hospitals.
- The University offers a spacious dining hall and modern kitchen with proper hygienic & healthy food cooked by Indian cooks.
The applicants must fit into the eligibility criteria to study MBBS course at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- The candidates should have a minimum age of 17 years or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Every applicant must pass a 10+2 standard with at least 50% aggregate in biology, physics, chemistry from a recognised board.
- The conference aims
- The other caste category has percentage relaxation-
– Reserved category-45%
- – Unreserved category- 50%
- The candidates should have NEET clearance scorecard to grab MBBS seats at JSMU.
- Applicants must carry a valid passport copy admit in MBBS course at JSMU.
Here are some steps to consider for MBBS admission process at Jalalabad State Medical University:
Step 1: The applicants must fill the application form with the right information.
Step 2: After that, Scan and send important original documents with passport size photographs on mail.
Step 3: After Document verification the university will send an offer letter for admission confirmation.
Step 4: The candidates must pay the first year tuition fee for the MBBS course.
Step 5: Apply for the visa process quickly, it will take 15-20 days to provide a valid passport.
Step 6: After applying for a visa, the students will get a valid passport.
Following documents must be submitted at the time of the MBBS admission process at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- Applicants must submit a properly filled & signed application form with correct details.
- Undertaking form provided by the university.
- Bank receipt of first-year tuition fee payment is important to carry during MBBS admission at JSMU.
- A candidate must always have a valid Passport for admission in other countries.
- Submit the passing certificate from the previous institution.
- The students must carry notarized and attested copies of submitted academic certificates for taking admission in MBBS.
- The candidate should carry a caste certificate for admission.
- Recent passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The candidates must have NEET examination results and admit card at the time of MD course admission.
- Submit the 10+12 mark sheets for MBBS admission.
- The students must carry a birth certificate during medicine admission time.
- The students need to give a medical report along with an HIV test report.
- The students must submit COVID-19 reports for MBBS for admission.
Jalalabad State University Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||TOTAL FEES (INR)|
|Jalalabad State University||5 Years||13,65,000|
ACCOMODATION (INR): 30,000 TO 45,000 ANNUALLY
FOOD (INR): 7500 MONTHLY
Jalalabad State Medical University | Low Fees & NMC ApprovedENROLL NOW