MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, MBBS From Kyrgyzstan, Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2021, Admission to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Indian Students, Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021-22, Krygyzstan MBBS Universities to Study Medicine, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021 | 5Yrs | Fee 17Lac | Admission Open, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021-22: Admission, low Fees, Study MBBS in top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan, Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: Universities, Admission, Fees 2021, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021 Fee Eligibility Fees Admission, Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Indian Students, Apply Now
https://www.ruseducation.in/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan.html, https://www.moksh16.com/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan.php, https://gmfadmission.in/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/, https://www.metaeducationindia.com/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/, https://www.doctorabroad.co.in/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/, https://www.eklavyaoverseas.com/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/, https://saraswationline.com/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/, https://www.edufever.com/mbbs-in-kyrgyzstan/
If you’re considering pursuing a career in medicine, getting an MBBS degree is your first step. However, studying medicine in countries like the USA, Canada, or the UK can be expensive and highly competitive. Fortunately, there are other options available, such as studying in Kyrgyzstan. In this article, we’ll explore everything you need to know about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, from the admission process to the benefits and challenges of studying in this country.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is a small country located in Central Asia, which has been gaining popularity among international students in recent years. Here are some reasons why you should consider studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Affordable tuition fees: The cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is relatively low compared to other countries. The tuition fees range between $2500-$6000 per year, making it a more cost-effective option for students.
- International Recognition: The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by international medical bodies like the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI), making it easier for students to practice medicine in their home countries or anywhere around the world.
- English-Medium Education: Most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer an English-medium education, which is a significant advantage for international students who don’t speak Russian or Kyrgyz.
- High Quality of Education: The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provide a high-quality education with state-of-the-art facilities, experienced faculty members, and modern teaching methods.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Before applying for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- You should have completed your higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects.
- You should have a minimum aggregate score of 50% in your higher secondary education.
- You should have a valid passport.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
- Fill in the application form online or download it from the university’s website.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents like your passport, mark sheets, and other relevant certificates.
- Once your application is accepted, you’ll receive an admission letter from the university.
- Apply for a student visa.
- Fly to Kyrgyzstan and complete the admission formalities.
Curriculum of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The curriculum of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is divided into three phases:
- Pre-clinical Phase: The first two years of MBBS focus on basic medical sciences like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, and Micro-biology. This phase is designed to build a strong foundation in medical knowledge and principles.
- Para-clinical Phase: The next two years of MBBS focus on para-clinical subjects like Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Microbiology, and Pathology. This phase is designed to give students practical knowledge and experience through laboratory work and clinical postings.
- Clinical Phase: The final three years of MBBS focus on clinical subjects like Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Orthopaedics. This phase involves clinical postings in hospitals, where students get hands-on experience in treating patients under the guidance of experienced doctors.
Syllabus of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Year 1||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|Year 2||Molecular Biology, Genetics, Pharmacology, Immunology|
|Year 3||Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine|
|Year 4||Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Clinical Postings|
|Year 5||Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics|
|Year 6||Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Electives|
Teaching Medium for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer an English-medium education, which is a significant advantage for international students who don’t speak Russian or Kyrgyz. However, some universities may offer Russian or Kyrgyz as a medium of instruction. In such cases, students may have to take language classes to improve their proficiency.
Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is six years, which includes a one-year internship. The first five years are dedicated to academic studies, while the final year is devoted to clinical training and hands-on experience in hospitals.
Cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is relatively low compared to other countries. The tuition fees range between $2500-$6000 per year, and the cost of living is also affordable. However, the cost may vary depending on the university, the location, and other factors.
Scholarships for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Some medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer scholarships to international students based on their academic performance. The scholarships may cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other expenses. Students can check with the university or the embassy for more information on available scholarships.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan offers several advantages, such as:
- Affordable tuition fees and cost of living
- High-quality education with modern facilities and experienced faculty members
- Recognition by international medical bodies like the WHO and MCI
- English-medium education
- Clinical training and hands-on experience in hospitals
- Exposure to a different culture and lifestyle
Challenges of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan may also have some challenges, such as:
- Adapting to a new culture and lifestyle
- Language barriers for non-English speaking students
- Limited options for part-time work
- Safety concerns in some areas
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
Here are some of the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan:
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Jalal-Abad State University
- Asian Medical Institute
- International School of Medicine
- Osh State University
Accommodation for International Students in Kyrgyzstan
Most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer accommodation facilities to international students. The accommodation options may include hostels, apartments, or shared rooms. The cost of accommodation may vary depending on the location and the type of accommodation.
Safety and Security in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is a relatively safe country, but like any other country, it has its share of crime and safety concerns. Students are advised to be cautious and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety, especially when traveling to unfamiliar areas.