Established in the year: 2004
Overall Vision, Mission and Goals- To produce Doctors of Tomorrow’s Nepal .The Vision of Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH) is to provide quality medical education in a holistic way and serve the various communities of Eastern Nepal.
The Mission of Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH) is to promote human health while stimulating innovation as education is provided at NMCTH in a dynamic learning environment in order to develop physicians, medical scientists and public health professionals. They are trained to become leaders in their respective fields so that they can contribute effectively to the advancement of the basic and clinical sciences in medicine through discovery, research, and publication/communication and provide best care to patients and serve the communities.
The Goals of Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH) is to produce doctors who are compassionate, community oriented, affective towards the serving society, competent in application of good communication skills, medical ethics and professionalism with sound cognitive domain and efficient psychomotor skills.
Nobel Medical College has been playing an active role to fulfill the government plan “Health for all”. The management of Nobel Medical College has been a part in the joint effort of the Government and the private sector to achieve the health indicator targets as laid down in the Long Term Health Plan 1997-2017 by HMG-Nepal through services to various communities.
- Must have present year NEET qualified.
|Single Payment||Amount in INR||Amount in USD|
|At the time of admission||20,43,750||USD 27000|
- Admission form charge: IRs.5,000.00
- Registration approx. IRs. 23,500 for Indian and approx. USD 400 for International (non-Indian), affiliation fee approx. IRs. 62,000 and NMC registration approx. IRs. 3200 as per respective authorities notice. Registration, affiliation and NMC registration fees are one time only. This amount shall be actual as per the KU and NMC notice for the particular batch of MBBS program.
- University exam fee shall be actual as per KU notice for the particular batch of MBBS program.
- If student fails in university exam, IRs. 14,500 has to be paid in each subject in the university re-exam beside university exam fee, logistic fee.
- Hostel fee (excluding food) IRs. 8,000 per month (increased by 5% in every two years), in double sharing accommodation.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) is available in approx. IRs. 4,000 to 4,500 per month at present in cafeteria.
- Electricity and water charge in the hostel has to be paid by student.
- Hostel is mandatory for all international/lndians Students for whole academic course and internship.
- ‘ Penalty of IRs. l0 per day per IRs. 10,000 will be charged if payment is not paid within due date.