MBBS From Kazakh National Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan, Direct Admission in Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan, MBBS Admission in Kazakh National Medical University, Study in Kazakh National Medical University, Apply for MBBS Admission in Kazakh National Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Kazakh National Medical University
https://kaznmu.kz/eng/, https://kaznmu.kz/eng/about-university/, http://www.kazakhnmu.com/, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/kazakhstan/kazakh-national-medical-university.php, https://www.collegedekho.com/kazakhstan/kazakh-national-medical-university/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakh_National_Medical_University, https://www.rmcedu.com/study-mbbs-in-kazakhstan-admission-process-fee-structure.html, https://www.moksh16.com/asfendiarov-kazakh-national-medical-university/
About Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan
It is one of the top medical universities of Kazakhstan. The university was established in the rural area of Almaty city in the year 1930. The government of Kazakhstan gave the title of National university to Kazakh National Medical University in the year 2001 due to its best academic results.
The Kazakh National Medical University has got recognition from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Number of courses such as bachelor, masters and doctorate programs are offered by this university for students.
The university has well equipped, modern infrastructure and the best medical instruments. There are about 1500 faculty members who are working at the Kazakh National Medical University and about 11,000 students are studying at this university. Many students from many different countries apply to get admission at the Kazakh National Medical University.
Why Study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University:
- It is the top university in Kazakhstan.
- The Kazakhstan city is rich in natural and pure mineral resources.
- As Kazakhstan is a best place in terms of education sector, it is a regional study hub for central Asia.
- At Kazakh national medical university, one semester contains 5 months.
- The university offers its curriculum in English medium.
- The fees are low compared to other universities.
- The university has highly qualified teaching faculty and thus the quality of education is the best.
- University has a very large and nice campus which is the largest in the country.
The following is the admission criteria required for students who want to apply to the MBBS course at Kazakh National Medical University:
- The MBBS aspirants must be over 17 years old on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicants must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for those coming from India.
- The aspirant must have completed graduation and must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The aspirant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 45% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
Admissions at Kazakh National Medical University are conducted in cooperation with representatives having the official agreements with the university and relevant authorities:
Following is the admission process for applying to the MBBS course at Kazakh National Medical University which students need to follow:
Step 1: Students who want to secure admission at Kazakh National Medical University must fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
Step 2: The applications sent by the students are reviewed by the university and then they need to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
Step 3: Once the admission of students is confirmed, their immigration procedure will begin. After this, a ministry order will be received by the university and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
Step 4: The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
Step 5: Once the fee is cleared, students can then apply for the student visa. After the arrival of a visa, the day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Following is the list of documents required applying for the MBBS course at Kazakh National Medical University:
- Scanned Copy of Passport (document must be notarized and translated into Kazakh or Russian)
- Copy of higher secondary education (transcript of documents required)
- Copy of NEET UG Result
- English Proficiency certificate (If available)
- Certificate of Preparatory courses (If available)
- Non-criminal certificate (Affidavit copy)
- Medical Certificates (Includes Mental health, Infectious diseases certified by the health authority of the respective country)
- Invitation letter
- Payment slip
- Passport size photographs with white background – 8
Kazakh National Medical University, Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||1st Year USD||2nd to 5th Year USD||Total Fee USD|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5 Years||5600||4500||23,600|
- 1st year fee include: Tuition Fees, Hostel for 1 Year, Medical Insurance (1 years).
- 2nd year onwards: Medical Insurance 100 USD, Hostel 600USD
- Mess 1000 USD per yearly.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan- MedStudiesENROLL NOW