Direct Admission in University of Perpetual Help Philippines, MBBS From University of Perpetual Help, University of Perpetual Help Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in University of Perpetual Help, MBBS Fee Structure of University of Perpetual Help, Apply for MBBS Admission in University of Perpetual Help, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in University of Perpetual Help Philippines, Study in University of Perpetual Help
https://www.careerplus.org.in/philippines-medical-college/university-of-perpetual-help-system-dalta, https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/philippines/universities/university-of-perpetual-help/mbbs, https://perpetualdalta.edu.ph/courses/doctor-of-medicine/, https://www.ruseducation.in/university-of-perpetual-help.html, https://mbbscouncil.com/listing/university-of-perpetual-help-system-dalta/, https://www.moksh16.com/university-perpetual-help/, https://mbbsphilippines.in/university-of-perpetual-help/, https://www.fenceabroad.com/perpetual-medical-college.html, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/philippines/university-of-perpetual-help.php,
About University of Perpetual Help, Philippines
The University of Perpetual Help was founded by Dr./BGen. Antonio Laperal Tamayo and Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo on February 5, 1975. Which is located in Las Pinas city, Philippines.
The University of Perpetual Help is the highly preferred choice for worldwide medical asprants to pursue MBBS in the Philippines.
It is also known as the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD). The University of Perpetual Help is a pioneer in medical education in the Philippines and the school is expanded with the establishment of two campuses – Molina and Calamba campus and began to expand with a great infrastructure, curricular activities, organized programs, faculty members and research.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is putting major efforts to achieve its goals of maintaining and sustaining education.
Why Study MBBS at the University of Perpetual Help?
Let’s check out the reasons to choose the University of Perpetual Help to pursue an MBBS career:
- The University of Perpetual Help is NMC approved and has the recognition of the WHO.
- The faculty members of University have graduated from prestigious institutions( Harvard, University of London, UCLA, PLM, FEU, De la Salle, UST, UC Davis etc).
- The University of Perpetual Help has an extensive network of national and international linkages.
- Review classes of medical board exams are given to the students at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The students will acquire knowledge for inter-school debates, research competitions and quiz shows, etc at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The medical degree provided by the University of Perpetual Help is accepted across the globe.
- The University conducts parents and professors meetings for interactions about the studies.
- 300 bedded hospital known as University of Perpetual Help Dalta medical centre (UPHDMC) within the campus of the university.
- UPHDMC has placement office graduated students who are looking for job opportunities worldwide.
- The graduated students from University of Perpetual Help have 100% of passing rate in USMLE.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for doing MBBS.
- All essential facilities are available such as food, accommodation and Wifi etc.
- The Infrastructure is comprising of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious institution of medical studies.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at University of Perpetual Help:
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must complete 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The candidates must secure at least 60% of scores in higher secondary education.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- The candidates are eligible for MBBS admission after appearing and clearing NEET UG examination.
The medical aspirants must carry essential documents during MBBS course admission time at University of Perpetual Help:
Step 1: The candidates must fill the correct details asked in the application form available on the official website of the University of Perpetual Help.
Step 2: The candidates must upload the scan copies of academic documents.
Step 3: Take the print out of the application form and submit it with a recent passport size photograph.
Step 4: The candidates should attend interviews scheduled by the University of Perpetual Help.
Step 5: Start the visa processing step to get a valid visa.
Step 6: The candidates will get a valid passport to make their dreams come true.
The students willing to take MBBS admission at University of Perpetual help must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the fully- filled application form.
- The candidates must submit academic records ( Duly authenticated) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS admission.
- Also, carry the school leaving certificate during admission time.
- Carry migration certificate during admission time.
- The candidates must submit the MBBS admission fee receipt for admission.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate ( Duly authenticated).
- Submit the NEET report card and admit card.
- The foreign students must submit a valid passport photocopy ( with valid stay).
- Submit 3 recent passport size photos(2×2 coloured pictures) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the certificate of good moral character.
- Submit the document of medical clearance issued by the Bureau of Quarantine.
- The candidates must submit the physiological clearance.
- Also, submit NBI clearance or police clearance during admission time.
- Submit the NCA clearance document.
- The candidates should submit the student Visa or special study permit.
- Submit ISHIHARA and audiometry results (Maritime results).
- Carry 1 long white folder and 1 brown envelope along with all documents.
University Of Perpetual Help System DALTA Fee details:
|TOTAL FEES (INR)
|University Of Perpetual Help System DALTA
|5 Years 6 Months
ACCOMODATION (INR): 55000 ANNUALLY
FOOD (INR): 7000 MONTHLY
University of Perpetual Help, Philippines - MedStudiesENROLL NOW