MBBS From Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, MBBS Admission in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Direct Admission in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Ukraine, Apply for MBBS Admission in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Ukraine, Study in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
http://int.zsmu.edu.ua/, http://int.zsmu.edu.ua/p_259.html, https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/zaporizhzhia-state-medical-university, https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/zaporizhzhia-state-medical-university, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/ukraine/zaporozhye-state-medical-university.php, https://mbbscouncil.com/listing/zaporizhia-state-medical-university-zsmu/, https://ukraineexpert.com/zaporozhye-state-medical-university.php, https://www.studymedicineeurope.com/zaporizhzhia-state-medical-university, https://www.4icu.org/reviews/14479.htm, https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/ukraine/universities/zaporozhye-state-medical-university
About Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine
Zaporozhye State Medical University is one of the multidisciplinary institutions in Ukraine having the 4th level of accreditation with autonomous management. In 1959, the educational institutions were shifted from Odessa to Zaporozhyand in the year of 1968, the institute was renamed as Zaporozhye Medical Institute.
In 1994, the institute received the status of State Medical University which provides higher education services offering courses in bachelor, master, specialists, postgraduate studies, internships, doctoral studies, pharmacists, etc.
It is one of the oldest & best medical higher educational institutions in Ukraine. For more than 40 years, it has gained authority and recognition by training foreign citizens from Europe, Latin America, USA, Canada, Asia, and Africa. More than 3500 specialists have got medical and pharmaceutical education and are working now in more than 100 countries of the world, taking up high positions in the public health systems of their countries.
Why Studying MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University ?
Each student who wish to study MBBS at Zaporozhye state medical university has the following benefits of studying medical degree at this university
- Zaporozhye State Medical University is NMC approved and also recognized by WHO and many medical councils of other countries.
- It offers an affordable fee structure for students.
- The medical degree from Zaporozhye State Medical University is recognized worldwide. The students of Zaporozhye State Medical University can practice their medicine in all the recognized countries.
- Zaporozhye State Medical University has highly qualified professors.
- Highly professional and advanced technology is used to teach students.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS course
Every student who wants to take admission to Zaporozhye State Medical University has to fit in these eligibility criteria.
- Applying for the MBBS course at Zaporozhye State Medical University, students should have a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Candidates must have applied for NEET exam.
- Age of the candidate should be between 17 to 25 years.
Students must follow these simple steps to take admission to Zaporozhye State Medical Uiverstiy for MBBS degree:
Step 1: Medical aspirants need to apply online through a portal available on a college website –http://int.zsmu.edu.ua/
Step 2: After registration, fill the application form with valid details.
Step 3: Take a printout of application form.
Step 4: After reviewing the documents, the candidate will get an invitation letter from the institute.
Step 5: Candidates should have to carry all original documents along with a printout of application form at the institute.
Keep all the documents mentioned below ready for the admission process to MBBS degree at Zaporozhye State Medical University:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of 10th mark sheet
- Copy of 12th mark sheet
- Copy of Passport/ID card
- Copy of leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||1st Year USD||2nd to 6th Year USD||Total Fee USD|
|Zaporizhzhia State Medical University||6 Years||6600||4500||29,100|
- 1st year fee includes: Tuition Fees, Hostel for 1 Year, Medical Insurance (6 years).
- Hostel 850 USD per yearly
- Mess 1000 USD per yearly
Bogomolets National Medical University - Fees, Ranking, HostelENROLL NOW