MBBS From Sumy State University, Direct Admission in Sumy State University Ukraine, Sumy State University, Sumy State University Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in Sumy State University, MBBS Fee Structure of Sumy State University, Apply for MBBS Admission in Sumy State University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Sumy State University Ukraine, Study in Sumy State University
https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/ukraine/sumy-state-university.php, https://www.eklavyaoverseas.com/sumy-state-university/, https://www.ruseducation.in/sumy-state-university.html, https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/ukraine/universities/sumy-state-university/mbbs, https://sumdu.edu.ua/int/en/about-sumdu/academic-structure/53-medical-institute.html, https://www.prologueabroad.com/sumy-state-university/, https://www.ukraineeducation.org/universities/sumy-state-university, https://www.collegedekho.com/ukraine/sumy-state-university/, https://www.edufever.com/sumy-state-university-ukraine/
About Sumy State University, Ukraine
In the year 1948, Sumy State University was established in Sumy Oblast, Ukraine. Today, it is the leading university of a classical type with the III-IV accreditation level in the region.
Presently, the University has about 15,000 students from almost 50 countries across the world, who are pursuing pre- bachelor, bachelors and masters degrees in 22 fields of knowledge & 51 majors.
Sumy State University is one of the best universities for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Sumy State University offers 12 courses across 5 streams namely Medical, Engineering, Law, Media & Mass Communication, Management, and across 5 degrees like MBBS, B.Tech, LLB, BBA, BA.
Why Studying MBBS in Sumy State University?
- It is approved by NMC and WHO.
- Studying MBBS at Sumy State University requires a low cost than MBBS in India.
- The duration of the MBBS program at Sumy State University is 6 years and the course is taught in full English medium of instruction.
- Students can learn multiple cultures and languages as 1300 foreign students from 50 different countries are studying at the university.
- Sumy State University is one of the oldest colleges for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The university has exchange programs and partnerships with numerous reputed medical universities across the world.
- Indian students studying MBBS at Sumy State University get ample clinical exposure from the 3rd year of their classes and can interact with patients at the very early stage of their education.
- Hostels and Indian mess are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course at Sumy State University
To study MBBS at Sumy State Medical University, below given is the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The Nationality of the students must be ‘Indian’.
- The applicants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- All the candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as elective subjects and acquired at least half in a total of PCB joined. Also, students must have studied and passed English as an obligatory subject.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry combined.
What is the Admission Procedure for Sumy State University?
- Step 1: In order to apply to this University, and send an international application, students should contact the admission department of the University by email and must send the following documents:
- secondary school completion certificate
- international passport or birth certificate
- Step 2: For further admission confirmation and guidance in registering to the University, the scanned documents are to be sent to the University by email for evaluation of eligibility.
- Step 3: Along with other details of enrollment, the student will be granted with ADMISSION CONFIRMATION LETTER in case if they are eligible.
- Step 4: Students must apply for the INVITATION LETTER, and it must be delivered to the home address of the applicant at the Embassy of Ukraine.
- Step 5: Students must inform about their flight details to the University so that a representative from the University can pick them up at the airport.
- Step 6: Students will be deported back to the homeland, in case a student fails to inform the University about their arrival.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
- A Passport (Valid for a minimum of 2 years)
- Birth Certificate’s copy
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- Welcome Letter from the University
- Student Visa
- Expenses necessary for the Academic year
- Affirmation Letter
- Flight tickets To and Fro
- Original Education Certificates (10th and 12th) and copies of Education Certificates
- Guardians’ Money related status (or Student’s record, if they are responsible to pay).
Quality of Education at Sumy State University
Sumy State University offers high-quality education to undergraduate and postgraduate students:
- Sumy State University is the 1st Educational institution in Ukraine that has been listed in the audit of the QS company in the categories as teaching, engagement, access and e-learning.
- The university has a partnership with the universities from 50 countries including the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, Poland, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Japan and other countries of the world to establish a high standard of education.
- The university actively participates in the academic mobility programs, short term and long term programs, internships and placement programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The university has published journals including scientific journals, marketing and management of innovations and nanomaterial applications.
Sumy State University Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||TOTAL FEES (INR)|
|Sumy State University||6 Years||21,22,500|
ACCOMODATION (INR): 60000 ANNUALLY
FOOD (INR): 7000 T0 10,000 MONTHLY
Sumy State University - Ranking, Fee, CoursesENROLL NOW