MBBS From Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, MBBS Admission in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Direct Admission in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University Ukraine, Apply for MBBS Admission in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Study in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
http://www.ifnmu.com/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivano-Frankivsk_National_Medical_University, https://www.ifnmu.edu.ua/en/, https://www.selectyouruniversity.com/ukraine/ivano-frankivsk-national-medical-university.php, https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/ukraine/universities/ivano-frankivsk-national-medical-university/mbbs, https://www.mbbsuniversities.com/content/ivano-frankivsk-national-medical-university, https://ukraineexpert.com/ivano-frankivsk-national-medical-university.php, https://www.linkedin.com/company/ivano-frankivsk-national-medical-university-ukraine/, https://www.ruseducation.in/ivano-frankivsk-national-medical-university.html
About Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine
In 1945, the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University was founded. The university is located in Ivano Frankivsk city and it is the non-profit public medical institution.
The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), National Medical Commission (NMC), and the world directory of medical schools. It is the leading and one of the oldest medical universities in Ukraine.
It has a total of 12 hospitals and clinics and there are a total of 48 departments at the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
Nearly, 4000 students from all over the world, like from countries like Australia, Africa, the USA, India, and other parts of Asia, study medicine at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
This university is the perfect destination for students who seek quality MBBS education at a reasonable price.
Why Choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University to Study MBBS?
Here are some favorable reasons why students urge to choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for doing MBBS course:
- English as a medium of teaching.
- Low cost tuition fees.
- Less living cost.
- 50% discount travelling cost in public transport for foreign students.
- High quality education.
- Experienced scholarly faculty.
- Well equipped state of the art laboratories.
- Well equipped library with latest medical journals.
- Best place to conduct medical research work.
- Students are eligible to apply for certification and licensure in over 150 countries including the US, UK, Canada, India, Russia, China, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
The worldwide medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to take MBBS admission at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
- Medical Aspirants from India should be 12th passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology examination for general category students. (40% for reserved category)
- Age of the medical aspirant must be in between 17 to 25 years.
- Candidate should belong to Indian nationality.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each medical student.
Admission Process (2021) – For MBBS Course
he admission procedure at Ivano Frankivsk Medical University is very easy. You would just need to follow these below mentioned few steps:
Go through the details of the courses which the University offers and choose a course according to your preference. Students can fill the details online and can send the documents via email.
Following documents are required for enrolling in University:
- Copies of 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheets
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of passport valid for a minimum 2 years
- School leaving certificate
After the documents are evaluated, the student will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of the application. The student will get admission confirmation letter within 2-3 working days if his/her application is accepted.
Then the student should make the payment by bank transfer or by Western Union or by using other payment methods.
Students will also get admission letter along with the invitation letter. As the visa process may take time, students should apply for the visa as soon as possible.
Documents required for the visa:
- Certificates of high school attested properly
- Invitation letter from the University
- International passport valid for a minimum of 2 years
- Medical fitness certificate of the student
It is mandatory for students to inform the University authorities about their flight details with date and arrival time. So that one of the university’s representatives will receive the student at the airport. In case, a student fails to inform the university about their arrival, then they will be deported back to the homeland by the authorities of immigration.
For every student, it is compulsory to bring a complete set of original documents and receipt of payment of fees for the first year. Once the registration process and admission process is complete, then a student will be allowed to attend the classes.
Students should make sure that they apply to the university before the application deadline.
The candidates must submit all required documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Copy of invitation letter
- Copy of medical certificate
- Copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of birth certificate
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University Fee details:
|UNIVERSITY NAME||DURATION||1st Year USD||2nd to 6th Year USD||Total Fee USD|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||6 Years||6300||4000||26,300|
- 1st year fee includes: Tuition Fees, Hostel for 1 Year, Medical Insurance (6 years).
- Hostel 800 USD per yearly.
- Mess 1000 USD per yearly
Bogomolets National Medical University - Fees, Ranking, HostelENROLL NOW