MBBS Universities in Russia
Study MBBS in Russia is a very popular and one of the most sought after study abroad program. Medical colleges in Russia are very popular worldwide and degree offered by Medical Colleges in Russia is MD-Medicine degree which is accepted with MCI-Medical Council of India, WHO or others Medical Councils.
Students from different nationalities can get their food in our canteen. We have special arrangements for students from India, Particularly Indian Veg and Non-Veg Food. North and South Indian Food are also available. Students from different nationalities live in harmony and they also celebrate their festivals and share culture and food.
MBBS admission in Russia is considered on the basis of applicant’s high school marks. Which as per the MCI norms need to be minimum of 50% in PCB and 45% for reserved categories. Majority of the Russian Medical Universities have regular intake in September however we represent some Russian Medical Universities Where Medical admission can be done in the month of March also.
Students while training can also opt to enroll for MCI Screening exam preparation, so that they qualify the MCI screening test in the very first attempt.
Mari State University is awarded with the gold medal "European Quality".
100 best universities of the Russian Federation – 2009.
Mari State University plays a key role in training qualified specialists. More than 8,000 students study at the university, Around 2,500 students live in hostels.
MBBS in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University was established on October 13, 2010 by an order of the Chairmen of the Government of Russian Federation. A combination of thorough academic education in medicine and annual hands-on training in leading hospitals in Russia and Europe makes the IM graduates competitive..
Medical Institute of the North-Caucasian State Humanitarian Technological Academy created in 2004 to address human resource issues in Cherkessk on the most popular specialties - Doctor.The Academy operates 54 department, which employs over 800 people teaching staff, of whom more than 85 doctors..
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University is one of the best Universities not only in Siberia and in the Far East but also in Russia. Our graduates work all over the world including Antarctica. More than 30 international cooperation agreements were signed with the universities of other countries.
MBBS in Pskov State Medical University
Pskov State University is the center of education, culture and scientific life of the Pskov Region. The University is located in the administrative center of Pskov city. The University is located in the administrative center of Pskov city. Pskov was first mentioned in the chronicles in "The Tale of Bygone Years" in 903 and since then has been rapidly growing. Read More....
MBBS in Amur State Medical University
In 1952, on the 23rd of June the decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR on foundation of Blagoveshchensk State Medical Institute (BSMI) in 1952, on the 1st August in Blagoveshchensk on the Amur is issued. The decree contains the information about annual enrolment of 200 students and also about construction of a standard hostel (1953) and educational building (1954).
There are 42 MD, 27 professors, 58 associate professors, 142 PhD, 22 distinguished doctors of the Russian Federation works in Amur State Medical Academy. Read More....
Why study in Russia?
Russian Medical study is considered its standard one most advanced one. It is sophisticated in the world as every medical university is well equipped and teaching methods are regulated and stream lined providing for an extensive development of students in chosen specialities. About 30 positions are occupied by the top Russian Medical Universities in World Ranking.
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Other Benefits Of Study Medicine In Russia
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Russia is a signatory of bologna process and the degree is valid in all nations of Europe.
- Russian colleges are covered under European credit transfer system.
- All the colleges represented by our organization are having collaboration with leading universities of European union.
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Before Admission Assistance :-
- Free Counselling to select the right university across the world according to the need and requirement of the student.
- Supporting in passport making and other legal formalities.
- Providing Invitation letter and visa .
Admission Time Assistance :-
- Full support in enrollment and admission.
- Guidance to the student to obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the MCI, appearing for the Test, getting Registration with MCI etc.
- Guidance for applying for Education Loan, obtaining Foreign Exchange etc.
Travel and Stay Assistance :-
- Escorting the student from New Delhi Airport to the University.
- Providing the accommodation till the students get the hostel room.
- Assist you in your hostel registration and allotting you the room.
- Assist you in SIM card registration, Medical insurance, Bank account opening And other local guidance.
- Arrangement of stay for parents if want to travel with student.
After Admission Assistance :-
- Annual parents, faculty meet, seminar and providing regular progress reports to parents.
- Assist you in getting air tickets throughout the period of study.
- Any other assistance that may be required by the students.(Like emergency assistance,
Hostel Room change, Air Tickets assistance and Visa Extension etc.)