MBBS in Jalalabad, Study MBBS in Jalalabad
• Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) was founded on April 2, 1993 on the basis of already functioning educational institutions:
• Pedagogical faculty was founded in1926 and zoo veterinary technical school was formed in 1947 (Jalal-Abad city).
• Branches of Frunze polytechnic institute in Kara-Kul were founded in1963; in Tash-Komur was founded in1990;
• An engineering technical faculty was founded in1981 (Kochkor-Ata);
• An electromagnetically technical faculty was founded in 1965(Mailu-Suu).
|University||1st Year Fee (USD)||2nd - 4th Year Fee (USD)||Total Package(USD)|
|Jalal-Abad State University||7,000||2,800||18,200|
- 1st year fee includes: Tuition fee, admission charge, hostel, mess and visa extension.
- From 2nd year on wards: Hostel 600 USD, Mess 1000 USD, visa extension 200 USD extra.
Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) is the State higher educational institute and has great experience, traditions of preparing highly qualified specialists in the area of: philology education, natural studies, medicine, electronics, electric power production, andin the fields of industry,
agriculture, information technology, industry,agriculture and others. Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) has 10 faculties such as :
• natural studies;
• philology and journalism;
• philology of nations of CIS;
• Social humanities;
• International relations and world languages;
• Economic and business;
• engineering technology;
• information-communicative technology.
Currently 13000 students study at JASU, more than 700 teachers work, incl. 15 doctors of science and professors, and 116 candidates of science and docents. Producing specialists with high education in the following 54 fields and with secondary professional education in 12 fields.