Haybusak University Fees, Haybusak University, Medical admission in Armenia
Yerevan Haybusak University was founded in 1990 and since then it has become the largest private educational institution in Armenia, with 18 departments, undergraduate college and high school, it is now the recognized leader of the country’s private education.In 2007, Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenian Open University Diplomacy and Oriental Studies Institute after H. Lazaryan, Haybusak undergraduate college and Haybusak high school and several overseas educational institutions joined to form the International Academy of Education, an institution which would ensure the best possible quality of education by sharing resources, techniques and strategies of teaching. In 2010, the “Roslin” institute of design, in 2014 Armenian Institute of Ecology, Economy and Law also joined International Academy of Education (IAE).
Benefits Studying In Armenia:
- Affordable Medical Education as compared to other European Nations.
- Internationally recognized University covered under E.C.T.S., listed in W.H.O. Graduates of the university is eligible for USMLE.
- European standard of living and infrastructure.
- M.C.I listed
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Duration: 6 years (English Medium)
Haybusak University Yerevan Fees
|University||Tuition Fee 1st Year (USD)||Tuition Fee 2nd - 6th Year P(USD)||Total Package(USD)|
|Haybusak University of Yerevan||4,400||3,800||23,400|
- Hostel: 100 USD Per month, excluding water & electricity bill.
- Food: 1000-1200 USD Yr
- Medical Insurance & Visa: 300 USD Yr
Note: Security Deposit for Hostel in First year only : 250 U.S.D.
Intake – March 2018
M.C.I. and W.HO. Listed
Duration – 6 Years
- 17 years of age on 31st December of year of admission
- Should have passed 12th std or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and pass marks in English.
Processing time: 3 months
Hundreds of students from Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, USA, Canada, Europe, India, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Burma and many other countries have received their degrees in Yerevan Haybusak University.Yerevan Haybusak University has an agreement with the Educational Commission for Medical Graduates (ECFMG) which provides opportunities to obtain USMLE performance data about our students and graduates, reducing the time spent verifying the status of our students and
graduates. This decreases the time it takes for medical students and graduates to complete the USMLE registration process.
Yerevan Haybusak University takes pride in qualified staff members (most of them holding a PhD degree or Professor title) and up-to-date curricula which are constantly being improved and modernized to meet the requirements of the rapidly changing job market.Several courses from our overseas partners, such as the European School of Management (Spain), Ex Marseille University (France) and Moscow Sechenov’s Academy (Russia) are available to our students. Several times a year, a visiting professor from these institutions delivers a lecture or a seminar on the subjects our students are most interested in (surveys are conducted to reveal the interests of the students).We collaborate with the International Academy of Informatization (Canada) and Armenian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce. We constantly keep in touch with potential employers to investigate their needs and prepare our students for a better job and a better future.
The University has six Faculties:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of International Relations.
- Faculty of Design.
- Faculty of Economics.
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of International Relations
- Faculty of M.B.BS. (For Indian Students)
- Airport Pickup.
- Obtaining admission offer letter based on the merit of the applicant.
- Approval/Invitation from the University.
- Completing the admission process and complete assistance for settlement of the student in the hostel.
- Support during the entire period of study.